Keeping safe during COVID-19
Coronavirus can survive on surfaces – including floors and furnishings – and thorough cleaning and disinfection is essential.
The Victorian government recommends a 2-stage process to thoroughly clean and disinfect surfaces:
Step 1 Cleaning to reduce the soil load
Step 2 Disinfection to remove the virus that causes COVID-19
Our technicians are qualified and highly experienced in disinfection processes.
Our gift to you
We have discounted our disinfection process during COVID-19 lockdown and into the recovery period to help you manage your regular surface cleaning schedule.
Additional precautions we are taking
The safety of our customers and technicians is our #1 priority and we have implemented procedures recommended by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria and Safe Work Australia to manage the COVID-19 threat.
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before entering any home or work site.
- Technicians wash and sanitise their hands before entering any home or work site, and on leaving.
- Technicians wear personal protective equipment to each cleaning site, including protective masks and gloves.
- Technicians observe physical distancing restrictions and remain 1.5m from others.
- If a technician experiences symptoms of illness, they are supported to take leave until they have been tested for COVID-19, and will not return to work until cleared.
What you can do
- Implement a regular surface cleaning schedule in your home or work site to keep your family or co-workers safe in their shared environment.
- Notify us if you or anyone living or working on your site:
- is unwell, including with a fever or symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath,
- has been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or
- has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- Keep track of the current COVID-19 recommendations by the Australian Government Department of Health and the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria.
1300 089 089
Book a clean today – call or send a message