First things you should do in an emergency
- Terminate the water of source if possible. If you cannot do this, call a plumber or qualified trades person
- Contact us to begin the drying process immediately
- Turn off circuit breakers (mains power) if safe to do so
- If possible, move and secure any small furniture from the affected area
- Protect carpet against staining by using foil, plastic tabs, Styrofoam blocks or plastic wrap underneath furniture legs
- Move any area rugs to an unaffected area. Be careful as these can bleed onto other surfaces.
- Hang drapes so that they are completely off the floor
- Remove any items that could stain the carpet or get damaged by water – books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, etc
- Remove and secure any breakables including valuable paintings and pictures from any wet walls.
- Contact a doctor if you have any health concerns
1300 089 089
Book a clean today – call or send a message